Harringtons Home Repair And Building - Rip off company

Turnaround Time

Owner Mike Harrington charged me $290 to take 3 twin mattresses and 2 twin box springs to the dump .. Also paid him $400 deposit for a job and never did it..

Refused to refund me and insults me with the most demeaning and vulgar language...

Also took $695 for a tub he never delivered.. Total scam company!

Product or Service Mentioned: Harringtons Home Repair And Building Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Sep 26, 2017.

HARRINGTONS HOME REPAIR AND building Berlin ripped me off

Turnaround Time

Update by user Sep 24, 2017

Also contacted the business consumer agency to try to resolve this and he totally ignored them also!

Original review posted by user Sep 22, 2017

I hired this company to clean my basement of all the junk in there, said id pay $200 He billed me $290 to take just 3 twin mattresses and 2 twin box springs to the dump ! Left at least 3 more loads down there and told me it would cost me more to dump it!

He also took $400 deposit from me for porch work' NEVER DID IT, after him for 7 wks, had to pay someone else to do it and he refused to refund my money!

Another job he did do for me he used wood he got from the dump, used wood! When i contact him he insults me with vulger language He's a liar and a thief and i can prove every bit of it!

Product or Service Mentioned: Harringtons Home Repair And Building Basement Cleaning Service.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Sep 22, 2017.

Comments

He ripped me off too

There's word this guy is a thief in the area of Berlin N.H.

Best stay clear

Lots of scam artist pretending to be carpenter's plumbers or electrician in this field. Once they get your money you get screwed.

Thanks for this review! And sorry you got ripped off.

Wow ill never hire this carpenter for nothing!

View more comments